Douglas • Isle of Man
An outstanding gothic design castle, circa 1830
Beautifully renovated and occupying a commanding position on Douglas Head overlooking the bay.
Located approximately half a mile from the town centre.
Considerable privacy with mature walled grounds.
Extending to approximately 3 acres (1.214 hectares).
Extensively and methodically restored between 2009 and 2012.
Located approximately half a mile from the town centre, enjoying considerable privacy with mature walled grounds, extending to approximately 3 acres (1.214 hectares). Beautifully renovated, Principal residence currently has 3 bedrooms with potential for 5, 3 bed guest coach house and 2 bed cottage, garage, workshop and stores. Formal gardens with walkway down to South Quay.
Isle of Man
The Isle of Man is a British Crown Dependency situated equidistant between England and Ireland in the Irish Sea. It has favourable strategies with respect to corporate and personal taxation. It has a highly developed financial services sector, a strong e-gaming, e-commerce, aerospace, bio-tech and manufacturing base. There are a number of incentives and regulatory controls in place to encourage and develop growth.
From the Sea Terminal, follow Bath Place and across the lifting bridge over the harbour. Turn right along the South Quay and take the first left up Fort Anne Road. Harold Tower can be found immediately after Ravenscliffe Lodge on the sea ward side.